Brian Pokorny aka Briguy/B-ri
- Brian has participated in Marching band for four years of High School and has also been in Board Game Club.
- His plans after High School include going to Kent State to study computer science, as well as get a job.
- Since freshman year Brian says that he has mellowed out all over the place.
- When Brian is older he will always remember the time that he spent with his friends in High School.
Chris Douglas aka Topher/Milk
- Chris has been involved in track and field, football, cross country, swim, junior lifting, and boxing.
- Chris is hoping to get into the Marines for Aviation.
- Since Freshman year Chris thinks that he has become more grown up, become more mature, and has made more friends.
- When he is older he thinks that he will remember going out and doing random things with his friends the most.
- “ This world is hard and life will never be easy, but you decide how you take that hardship and what makes you happy.”
Sydney Menix aka Syd/Syd the Squid/Syd the kid/Syd vicious
- Sydney has been involved in track and field for four years and has also been involved in student leadership.
- Sydney is going to attend OSU and work on getting her RN degree and try to work part time as a PCA on the OSU burn floor.
- Since Freshman year Sydney has tried to walk in others shoes and has became more compassionate after spending her time in Clinical Care.
- Sydney says, “ I wish I came more out of my shell when I was at Northridge, because being with people like me in my lab at C-TEC really helped me become less shy. I wish my Northridge piers got to see how I really am.”
- “ They ALL NEED TO REALIZE that EVERYTHING GETS BETTER”
Jenna Denune aka Jenny/ Denune
- Jenna has been on the school’s basketball team for all four years of High School, played volleyball, and was a part of Student Leadership.
- After High School she is going to attend Ohio Dominican to study exercise science.
- Since Freshman year Jenna has started not to care what people think of her, especially this last year of High School.
- When Jenna is older what she will remember most is all the memories with her closest friends that she will miss dearly.
- “Be who you are no matter what”
Joey Gump aka Joe/Gump
- Joey has been on the soccer team for all four years, and has also done baseball and track.
- After High School Joey is looking forward to going into the Air Force.
- One way that Joey has changed since freshman year was his ability to grow facial hair.
- When Joey is older he will remember all the memories cheering of the football team in the student section with his friends.
- “ High School sucks until you get to your Senior year.”
Alex Healey aka Mr. Healey/Camel
- Alex has been involved in concert band and Marching band for all four years of High School. He has also participated in jazz band, pep band, National Honor Society and Musical.
- After High School Alex is attending OU to study music education, and hopes to one day become a band director.
- Since Freshman year Alex has changed physically as well as mentally. Those changes include “filling out,” finding the value of sweatpants, being able to grow facial hair, and increasing his fashion sense.
- When Alex is older he will remember what a great place Northridge was to attend
- “ Play with your heart, and think with your mind”
-Sydney Miller ('18) is a first-year Vault staff member. email@example.com